Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday

Oliver's legs hurt last night so I didn't walk this morning and slept again.  I did go to work out class and that was good.  I friend of Oliver's from school was there so he had a fun time.  I had quilt group this afternoon and it is fun to visit with everyone.  Afterwards we helped in Oliver's class.  Randy came over this evening and they were able to get the base boards on.  The next step is to grout so that is exciting.  Isaac had scouts and he had a really fun time.  I think that was his last one.  Next week is pack meeting and he is going to get his Wolf.  Love you guys and good luck with everything.  I think Micheal Buble will be fun.  Thanks for going guys!!

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...