Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tuesday

I had a hard time sleeping last night.  Casey woke up and I couldn't fall back to sleep.  So I didn't walk this morning and slept in.  We just played at home this morning which is nice.  Then we went to story time.  They showed us how to make pine cone bird feeders and gave the kids bird seed so we made them after school which was fun.  We picked up pine cones on the way home.  We met Casey for lunch which was fun, it was good to see him.  The little kids had school and I worked on my log cabin quilt.  I have quilt group tomorrow so I put a couple blocks together so I would have something to show.  I still have a long way to go on it but I like how it looks.  The walk home was rough.  Oliver was chasing Ruth with a tumble weed and pushed her over.  So he was crying the whole way because he was in trouble for pushing.  Imogene was throwing rock and hit me in the arm.  The kids were so good once we were home.  They were making things in Isaac's room and being so nice.  Casey worked late, he is still there so I signed up for Disney + and we watched a move after homework.  IT is so dark their isn't much to do.  Anyway I hope things are going good for everyone.  November is going by so fast. 

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...