Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday

I made it to work safe and sound.  It was still crazy but I have decided to embrace the crazy.  It made it almost comical and I need that.  It helped.  We went to Walmart after work.  They have these 3 dollar unders that I love to wear under my sweaters so we bought some more of those.  They fit me better than Down East.  Down East has such tight arms.  We came home and just watch Expanse.  It is a really good show and it drags in in.  It is a sci fi one.  I have been enjoying it.  I made Karen an appointment to go get a fake tooth on Thursday so I am taking that day off and going with her.  I am actually very excited to play for a day. We are going to Logan this weekend to start Thanksgiving groceries.  If anyone needs anything, let me know.  Everyone have a nice Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...