Thursday, November 21, 2019

Gumm Gang

We met the Gumm Gang for dinner and that was fun.  Before hand me and dad walked the mall.  It was nice to go for a walk.  Carter's had one piece pj's for 8.00.  I got the kids some for Christmas Eve.  Work was good.  I am getting caught back up and that feels nice.  I am going to start looking for jobs on Sunday.  I think it is time to see if there is anything out there.  I might be too old but I am going try.  Have a nice Friday.  Rachel drive safe.  I hope Isaac's wolf was fun.  That is such a good accomplishment.  Karen thanks for the book.  I have two new ones to read now.  I need to get going.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...