Wednesday, November 20, 2019

hump day

Today at work was good.  It has quieted down and that is so nice.  I don't have to be so stressed all the time.  I have been looking on indeed and they have all the university jobs on there so I think I am going to apply through them.  Is that a good idea?  I wasn't sure what would be the best way to do that.  Karen came down and we went to dinner and it tasted so good.  I love Jenya's.  We stopped by the bakery and got Eclairs and cookies.  We are in heaven.  Karen studied for a while and then went home.  It was a really nice evening.  I am glad the salmon was good.  I was worried it might be too spicy.  He is so dang cute.  He was so excited to shop last weekend.  Tell him good luck with his Wolf tomorrow.  Robin, I am so glad you found a chair and that Jeramy's mom loved it.  I bet she just loved having you guys come and see her on a week day as well.  I bet you ae tired.  I am meeting the Gumm Gang tomorrow at the Olive Garden at the Fashion Place Mall.  I hope that is the right place :)  Robin if you want to hook up with us we are meeting around 545.  Stay warm.  It is suppose to be rainy tomorrow as well.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...