Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday

Isaac said his stomach still hurt this morning so he stayed home from school.  He was acting fine but it is good to have a rest day now and then.  I skipped exercise class to stay with him and we cleaned the house.  I did walk this morning so that was good.  I made vegetable soup yesterday so we had leftovers for lunch and the kids hated that.  I told Isaac that we would have some quiet time while the little kids were at school and I was going to sew for a bit.  He hated that idea but it was fine and I think it was good for him.  He cut up the mango and ate that, he liked that.  We worked on the bathrooms more this evening.  We are slowly getting things done.  Oliver failed his eye test at school so I made an appointment for him but it isn't until Dec 2.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...