Sunday, November 17, 2019

Thanks

Sorry I have been MIA.  Friday night we sealed the bathroom so it would be done.  Mom and Dad are amazing and got two toilets installed and we got the vanity mostly in.  The kids were able to take the first shower tonight and they loved it.  It is nice to have everything be almost done.  Last night Isaac threw up all over his bed so he ended up sleeping in our bed and I slept on the couch.  I had him stay home from church.  Casey worked but came home while we were gone so he wasn't alone too long.  Church is so crazy and it is a busy calling.  I didn't have any meetings which was nice.  We worked on the bathroom some more and made progress.  Thank you so much again Mom and Dad.  We really appreciate all you do for us.  We are so grateful.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...