Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thursday

I think looking for a job is a good move Mom.  You aren't that old and are planning to work for a while, you might as well be happy.  Today was good.  It sounded windy this morning so I slept in.  We were getting cabin fever a bit this morning so we went to del taco for lunch and played for a while.  Ruth and Oliver wrote books this morning to sell at Thanksgiving.  They are really cute.  I didn't even ask them to do it.  Oliver wrote one and then Ruth wanted to write one.  Isaac is working on one also.  I helped in Isaac's class and I walked there and that was fun.  I really like his teacher and it is nice to visit with her.  I attached a picture of a quilt I am working on, I like it.  I still have a lot of blocks to make.  Isaac got his wolf this evening.  Randy came but had to leave for a dinner so she moved the awards up so he cold see it.  I had a meeting so it worked out nice so I was able to go to that.  It was a stake primary meeting and they were talking about the new program.  We are headed down tomorrow but it will be late.  Thanks for having us.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...