Sunday, November 17, 2019

Quiet day

WE had a quiet day today.  I was cooking up a storm.  I cooked the last squash Rachel gave us and some casserole and then made home made pea soup and brownies.  I was on fire.  I did take a nap as well.  I love the bathroom Rachel.  That is fun the kids got to take a shower.  THey looked so happy.  I am sorry Isaac threw up.  I am sure he ate too much exotic fruit :).  Robin, I am sorry the chair didn't work out.  I bet you can send it back.  I would.  RC Willey's has nice chairs.  Karen congratulations on your paper.  That is neat is it almost done.  I have to go to work early tomorrow for payroll.  I was wondering if you guys wanted to go see the new Frozen movie on Saturday morning.  I wasn't sure if that sounded fun.  Dad made these Raiders logo things for bingo and they are cool.  I think they will be a good gift.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...