Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday

I am feeling better.  I am not sure how that happened but all weekend and today I felt really good.  I am loving it.  I went to work early and got payroll done.  Robin if your wrist keeps hurting a brace is always a good thing.  You might have twisted it and giving it a rest helps.  Taping is also a good thing.  I am glad that Isaac stayed home.  He looked pale on Saturday.  Not much else to report on my end.  I am going to try and buy tickets after I blog. So I went to buy tickets and there are only 5 left in the cheap section and none of them are together.  Let's find a different concert to go to.  I want to be able to sit together.  I tried to buy them this morning at work but my work computer blocked the website.  Sorry  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...