Friday, December 6, 2019

Busy Day

Today was busy day.  Isaac had a runny nose and didn't sleep last night so we were tired today.  We decided that he could go to school, he had a lot of test, and come home if he felt bad.  I finished putting the binding on Robins quilt and it looks really nice.  I like that batting now, the quilt feels really nice.  Good job.  We went to exercise class which was nice.  I helped in Oliver's class and then checked on Isaac, he was doing good.  Oliver class was doing an ABC Train so Casey watched Ruth and I went and helped Oliver.  It was fun and the trains are really cute.  I dropped Oliver off with Casey and I took Isaac to the foot doctor about his bunions.  They are caused from his toe walking.  They took xrays of his feet and his bones are in an ok position but his toes are curling.  We decided to cast his legs for 4 weeks to stop his toe walking.  They are going to put them on next Thursday.  It breaks my heart but I think it will be good.  It is like taking out their tonsils, it is so hard but he is so much better for having done it.  After dinner we went to Sub for Santa and sorted bikes and made a list of what parts we need to buy.  It was fun and we will work on getting the bikes fixed next week.  Casey made Isaac a cake and we decorated it when we got home so we are set.  All of Isaac's friends are excited for the party.  They all came and talked to me about it.  It should be fun.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad.

Love
Rachel




The boys had their coats on backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...