Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Doctors

It must be a day of the doctor.  We went to Ogden to see dad's RA doctor.  It went well and then we met up with Rachel and kids for dinner and we went and walk around the lights at the court house in Ogden.  THey have the prettiest lights.  It wasn't very crowded and it was nice to let the kids run around a little bit.  Usually you can hardly walk.  Robin, I like your decorations.  It is better than what I have done.  Karen, I am glad that you don't have to have surgery.  I was wondering if she offered to make arch supports for you?  I am glad that tomorrow is hump day.  Me and dad are going to Karen's house Friday after to work to help her decorate and then going to Logan for the birthday party on Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...