Thursday, December 5, 2019

Late

Good luck with your test Karen.  School is really stressful.  You are doing a great job.  Sorry it is late.  I had book group tonight and it went late but it was fun.  In December they do My favorite thing gift exchange and it is fun.  We had a good day.  We just played board games this morning and that was fun.  I helped in Isaac's class this afternoon.  I like to help and see how it is going.  The kids have been a lot calmer this week which is nice.  They were playing under the stairs and Oliver found a fake flower.  He wrapped it up and gave it to me which was really sweet.  Then Ruth went to Lees with Casey and bought me a flower.  They are cute kids.  When they were under the stairs they found the cups left over from Thanksgiving.  We started making towers and pretty soon we used all the cups.  It was fun and kept them busy all night.  Love you guys and have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...