Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday

I had to go in at 6 this morning to get payroll done.  It was hard to get back to the real world.  I am going to use the extra time for tomorrow to take dad to the doctor's in Ogden.  Rachel and crowd are meeting me for dinner.  Robin that is too fun that you started survivor Christmas.  You are too cute.  I am glad that Jeramy loved it.  I just knew he would.  That is funny that Jenkins is snuggly.  He might be cold.  Rachel it is so hard to walk in the snow.  That makes is easy to fall.  I can't believe the doctor says he sees well enough for a kindergartener.  I want him to see perfect.  I might be over reacting on that one.  I am glad you got to go sledding.  The kids loves that.  Karen good luck tomorrow at the foot doctor.  If you need anything just let me know.  Just think 4 more days and you are done with school.  Not much else to report on my end.  We went to Walmart to get some capsacin patches and they still had some black Friday deals.  I thought that was interesting.  LOV MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...