Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wednesday

I finally finished making all the baby Jesus's.  I am so relieved that it is done.  I just have to hand it off to the next lady and she will put the tags on.  It was really foggy today and I hate it.  We had a good day.  The kids love the countdown calendars and it is fun in the morning doing them.  My visiting teachers came this morning so I missed exercise class.  I helped in Oliver's class this afternoon and that went good.  The kids are cute.   We just played at home this evening.  The kids were playing really cute with each other which was nice.  Love you guys and good luck.


Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...