Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday

Today was good and busy.  I walked this morning and it is harder with the snow, not everyone has shoveled the sidewalk.  Ruthie had a hard time falling asleep last night so she was tired this morning and they had to get up early for the eye doctor appointment.  She was not a happy camper but we made it on time.  The doctor was really cute with the kids and they had a good time.  I attached pictures of them meditating beforehand which is funny.  The doctor just said that for kindergarten he see good enough and doesn't need glasses.  I was glad about that.  I was convinced he was going to be blind.  We went to Walmart afterwards to get a prize and they ended up getting a paw patrol movie.  I had to get some stuff for Oliver's class also, they are making abc trains on Friday but needed to bring the stuff today.  We had a sandwich as a snack and it revived us.  We went to the cheese factory to get some chocolate milk, we were out.  While the kids were at school I had a couple more errands to run and then I made more baby Jesus's so I didn't get to sew.  We handed out all the invitations for Isaac's party which felt good.  It will be fun.  Casey came home around 5 and we went sledding after dinner.  It was really icy and the kids were going really fast.  We stayed until it was bedtime.  Love you guys.  We are meeting Mom and Dad for dinner tomorrow.  We will leave after school.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...