Tuesday, May 12, 2020

haircut

Well my big news is after work I got my hair cut.  It feels so good.  I couldn't believe how long it was.  We went to the Valley Fair mall after work and ate in the food court.  It was just me and dad.  I wanted to get some foam soap and bath and body works but they were closed and it looked like everything had fallen.  I bet no one had been in there since the earth quake.  It was a mess.  Weird.  Karen, I am glad you got your check.  Robin there is hope for us.  We went to Hobby Lobby and got some bead stretchy sting.  I am going to try that for the masks.  I thought that might work.  Tomorrow is hump day.  Rachel, you are on fire with the roof.  We might just come up this weekend and go WOW.  I think that is interesting you made cookies out of dandelions.  Way to have an adventure.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...