Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday

The sports academy is doing swimming lessons this summer and we got the kids signed up.  I am so so excited.   I was talking to Randy this evening and he said that they were doing them.  We had a good day.  I walked and exercised.  School was good.  I mowed the lawn at our lunch break.  We ate two loafs of bread in two days so me and Ruth went to the store and got more bread.  We picked up sandwiches for lunch while we were out.  I cleaned the fish tanks and they look a lot better.  Oliver was out of chocolate milk so we went to the cheese factory and got some more.  Randy came over this evening and we got a lot done on the roof.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...