Monday, May 11, 2020

Monday

I am glad you get a break from school Karen, congratulations on finishing another semester.   Thanks for the fun weekend.  I was nice to have a sewing day and play board games.  Today was good.  Ruthie loved the new crafts and had a good day.  School was busy. Oliver had a call for reading that I help him with and Isaac needed help with his math at the same time.  We took a long lunch break and then finished up.  Isaac really wanted to video call Mom so they were able to do that this evening.   Thanks Mom.  Randy and Terry came over and worked on the roof.  We think tomorrow we could finish up the back side. Love you guys.

Love
Rachel















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...