Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday

Today was good and pretty normal.   I walked and did an exercise video.  School went well and the kids are doing good.  I was growing the boys hair out but today it was bothering me so I cut it.  The look good.  After dinner Randy came over and we worked on the roof.  We have the back side done and will start on the front tomorrow.  I am glad tha you stimulus check Karen.  I hope that everyone else come soon.  I forgot.   The kids have been obsessed with eating dandelions.   Oliver was cutting some up for the milk.  I found a recipe for dandelion cookies made with the yellow parts.   So we made those.  They weren't good and tasted really healthy. Oliver wouldn't try them which was funny to me. 

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...