Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday

I am glad you got a hair cut, that must feel nice.  It was raining here but not hard or a lot of rain.  I still watered the lawn today.  I walked this morning but just took an umbrella, I only used it twice I think.  School was good.  The boys both had called and that is busy.  I got out buttons for Ruth to glue and paper and she liked that.  The little kids got in their swimsuits and played in the sprinklers even though it was pretty cold.  Isaac had a callnwith Collin and they built legos together, it was cute.  I moved all the toys upstairs to downstairs.   I think it looks nicer.  Randy came over tonight and we worked on the roof.  The water heater is broken and Casey worked on fixing that.  Love you guys.  I hope everything is going ok.  Thia week is going fast.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...