Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday

I could not sleep last night work was long for me.  We went to visit Kay tonight and drop off a couple of masks for her.  We went to Winco afterwards and that was nice to walk around.  We came home and just vegged afterwards.  Karen I am glad you made it to Park City.  Rachel, I like your living room that way.  It looks so open.  I think you will really like that.  I am sorry your water heater is broken.  Dad said he can come up and help if needed.  I am going into work for a while tomorrow.  It has been a while since I was there.  It will be nice to get some things organized.  Not much else to report on my end.  Robin, I hope they got your computer fixed.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...