Saturday, June 13, 2020
Get the work done day
We were all in fire today. Floors painting. I even got the lawn mowed. Karen took us to Provo falls and then we drive over the mountain on a dirt road. It was beautiful. We drive by camp piuta where I went to camp as a beehive. It was so beautiful. We came out above where we camped. I love that floor Rachel that is amazing you did it in one day. Wow. Robin I hope you are doing well. Love mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment