Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thursday

Casey thought it was Friday also.  That is funny.  I am glad you had a good day Mom.  I walked this morning which was nice.  Swimming lessons ended today.  The kids were swimming so well and they all went up a level.  We got a healthy smoothie outside the sports academy.  Oliver had a meltdown and we just ate it in the car.  We didn't go to the jump zone which was nice.  I finished painting the ceiling and did my certificate.  The kids did their homework which we haven't done all week.  Isaac has his magic class and had a fun time.  After dinner Isaac's room flooded.  We were watering the yard and the hose was too close to his room.  We cleaned it up.  Then we went to Lowe's to look at floors.  We got Karie Ann's afterwards. It was fun.  I also put the binding on my quilt.  I forgot but I got my new phone working.  I am excited.  I went to the sprint store and they got it going.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...