Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thursday

We had an interesting fun day  Dad called from work and said something broke on his jeep and he needed to take it in.  It was making a really bad noise.  It was a shock that had broken.  We replaced them.  It wasn't safe to drive.  I went to pick him up and we went to the army store and it was fun.  We got him two new pairs of pants and I love all the stuff in there.  We went to Capriottis for lunch.  I like their sandwiches.  I came home and went back to work.  I might have to take PTO for long lunch but it was so worth it.  We picked up the jeep after work and then met Robin and Jeramy for dinner.  It was nice to visit.  Dad helped Robin with her printer for awhile.  She made a really cute groot.  Tomorrow I am going into work at 730 to help take temperatures.  I know that is dumb.  We are going to go to Kamas after work and finish painting.  It is suppose to get hot tomorrow.  Rachel I am glad the kids learned a lot with swim lessons.  They are good to have.  Enjoy Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...