Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wednesday

I got 4 new sims cards this evening for my new phone.  I was working with someone on chat all night and we couldn't get it to work.  I am going to a sprint store tomorrow and get the right sim card.  I really hope it goes smoothly.   Today was good.  The kids had made a lot of progress swimming and it is fun to watch.  I worked on my certification afterwards.   We met Casey for lunch and then stopped to get more paint.  The kids wanted to go to the jump zone so we did that.  I am getting a lot of reading done since we are there for two hours.  I painted the ceiling but looking at it tonight I missed a bunch of spots.  It is so hard to see what is going on.  I hope you guys feel better.  Headaches are the worst.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...