Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wednesday

Robin and Karen, I am sorry you have a headache.  There is nothing worse.  I had a bad one last week and I am still recovering.  They are awful.  Get feeling better soon.  Karen you might want to go home and work.  It could spread really fast at your place.  Be careful.  Robin, I like you heart you made.  That is neat.  Rachel, I hope your swimming lessons went well.  Tomorrow is the last day already.  Time goes to fast.  Dad went to work and on my lunch I went and picked up drugs and then went and picked up a few groceries.  We were running out of stuff.  I had some frozen cooked roast in the freezer that had been there for awhile so I took it out and put broth on it and made hot roast beef sandwiches.  It tasted so good. The gravy turned out really well.  Well that was my exciting day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...