Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tuesday

Family pictures are a good idea, let's do it.  Today was good.  We didn't start after swimming lessons because it was cold.  I finished the third course which was good.  We ran to the store because Isaac was low on underwear and we needed groceries.   Ruthie had her first dance class.  She felt so pretty and loved her dance leotard.   I couldn't stay and watch the class but she said she had a fun time.  We went to the jump zone afterwards and stayed until dinner.  I had all the kids help fold and hang up laundry and they weren't happy but it was nice to have help.  Randy came over and they worked on fixing his bike.  I am glad that it gets warmer this week.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...