Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday

Today was good.  I walked this morning.  We stayed up really late last night so I let the kids sleep in.  I started to see but my sewing machine started to not work again.  I am going to try to fix it this time.  I worked on my class this morning.  Ruthie has been talking about going to red balloon toys.  She said Grandma told her to go.  She bought a jewelry craft and was so happy.  We went to the library after lunch.  Isaac has already read one of the books he got.  Randy and Terry came over and we took out the carpet.  It is really nice to have it gone.  We went and looked at floors and we had troubles deciding which one.  We had a late dinner at Culver's and it tasted good.  We looked online when we got home and I think we have a plan.  We will see how it goes tomorrow.  Thanks again Karen for the beautiful ballet outfit.  You are so sweet.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...