Monday, June 8, 2020

Monday

I went to work today and did a goal board for my boss.  It turned out OK.  I hope it works out for her.  We came home and just vegged.  I did make garlic chicken with the whole peeled garlic we found at Kamas food town.  It was yummy.  Robin are you working every day now at work?  Karen, I am glad your bone is ready for a stud.  Rachel, I am excited for Ruth to dance.  She looked so cute.  I am going to work from home now until Friday.  I traded my day for someone that wanted Friday off.  Dad has a big test so I think he is working every day this week. I was pondering an idea for my birthday.  I was wondering if we could take family pictures.  Rachel and Robin take such good pictures, I was thinking of meeting up and just taking a few pictures and having a picnic.  Hook up on either Saturday or Sunday (27 or 28) and see what happens.  I just need a new picture for my desk.  I don't have one of Jeramy and Ruth is just a baby.  It was just an idea.  Everyone enjoy the cooler weather.  It is suppose to be hot by the weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...