Friday, August 21, 2020

Friday

 We are going camping tomorrow so I won't blog.  We are going to Cottonwood Lake in Wyoming, if we go missing look for us there.  Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  Ruth came with me and did good.  We ran errands this afternoon.  We had to check the emissions for the crv and register Tony with the city. It was really smoky today and the kids had indoor recess because of unhealthy air.  We walked home and Isaac was sure he was going to get a lung infection.  I made pepper soup from the peppers in our garden.  It was too spicy so we went to the pizza pie cafe for dinner.  We visited a bit with the neighbor's and that was nice.  Have a good weekend and love you.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...