Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Not hot

I called in the air conditioner today and just about the time we decided to go to Kamas they came and fixed it.  Dad took me out to lunch at Yellow Finn and it tasted really good.  It took most of the afternoon to cool down but it feels really nice now.  I want to go in on the present also.  I can buy it if you would like me to.  Tony still looks like a puppy in those pictures.  I am glad that Oliver only has 13 kids.  How are they doing that one?  Most of the staying home?  I hope that Isaac's class is small as well.  I can't believe they are going back to school on Thursday.  It is suppose to be really hot the rest of the week.  Crazy weather for sure.  Well not much else to report on my part.  It was nice to go out for lunch.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...