Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Hump day

Karen, I hope your shot doesn't get too sore.  That hurts.  I will find you some diet Dr. Pepper :)  Rachel, good luck with school tomorrow.  It will be good for them to go back but I am having a hard time having school start.  I have had such a fun summer.  We drove down to Lehi tonight to see the gazebo and Robin and Jeramy.  It was so nice to visit.  We had dinner at the park.  It was food truck night and it was fun to do that.  Work was good, I am going into the office tomorrow so that will make the day busy.  I have a lot of bills to pay when I am there that I didn't get done last week. It was really cloudy when we drove home tonight and it was nice to see some clouds.  I hope we get some rain from the hurricane by the baja.  Good luck with school tomorrow.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...