Monday, August 17, 2020

Monday

 That is a good idea to make a spare bedroom robin, I like it.  I am glad your books made it in time Karen.  Thanks again for the fun weekend.  I wasn't feeling so wiped out today.  Tony made it three miles today which was really good.  At exercise class we had a sub which isn't as fun.  After lunch we went to the library and got some new books.  We got Percy Jackson for Isaac so I hope he likes it.  Then we went to Sam's and Lee's to get some snacks for school.  We also got salmon and a roast for a week of good dinners before school starts.  Tonight Tony had puppy school.  They taught us how to have him walk on leash without pulling.  Also every night we need desensitize him by looking at his teeth, feet, ear, and eyes.  Just feeling him all over to make sure he is ok and get him use to being touched.  I have been brushing him every night so I will start doing that also.  It will be good.  Tony is catching on really well and is a smart dog.  Love you guys and have a good day.


Love

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...