Sunday, August 16, 2020

Thanks

 Thank you guys for the fun weekend. We had such a fun time.  The hotel was so nice and the kids had so much fun.  Lagoon wears me out and we just rested today.  The boys had scraps and blisters on their feet and we rested their feet.  I think they will be fine.  Good job on the gazebo Robin.  It looks amazing.  You will have a fun time in your yard.  Everyone have a good Monday.  I am sad the weekend is over.  Robin, we were planning on going to Karen's house over labor day for her birthday.  We are going hiking and if she wants work on her pond.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...