Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday

I am so glad it is Friday.  I was done.  We did go to Kohls after work and get a small gift for Robin's neighbor that had a baby.  I am excited to go to Lehi tomorrow.  Dad has been making spiders for Halloween.  They are pretty cool.  We did go pick up a pizza also for dinner.  I may or may not have been charged for it.  He was pretty bad.  Karen I am so glad you got your tax return.  It is about time.  Rachel, I hope you had fun at the fair.  I am so proud of you for putting your quilt in the fair.  You are amazing.  Robin good luck sleeping with gravity.  Karen Parley's is back open  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...