Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday

Work was good, nothing great to report.  I was behind because Friday I was a greeter and I didn't set up any meetings.  They did send out a letter saying we would be working from home until the end of the year.  So I guess I am a working from home person now.  I am still going in on Thursdays.  It is working out well.  Rachel, I am so excited for you for your quilt.  You are going to go to the state for sure.  We gave Brian's son his gift today.  Dad said Brian was really touched.  Robin, I love your pictures.  I guess you really never thing that actors are not working at all.  Karen I am sorry you are in smoke,  I read the fire isn't even close to being contained.  You might be smoky for awhile.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...