Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Tuesday

Work was good.  Not much new going on with me.  I did go to the store on my lunch hour.  I was like Rachel and had no food.  Thursday is Jeff's birthday so tomorrow night me, Kay and Julie and going over to his house to sing happy birthday to him.  I thought it would be nice to see him.  I bought a little chocolate cake for him. I thought that was interesting that Tony sleeps the same place that Pepper use to.  I think they like that vent.  I am glad that Tony goes for a walk with you.  That has to be nice.  Robin, congratulations on 8 years.  That is a long time.  I don't think anyone will see raises for a while.  Everyone enjoy hump day.  Dad has a doctor's appointment tomorrow but we are doing it on line.  It is in Ogden and I was too lazy to drive all the way up there.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...