Wednesday, August 5, 2020

WOW

You guys were on fire.  I am so glad Casey took a day off.  Tony's grove is amazing place.  Robin way to go on a new mattress.  You are going to love a king size bed.  It makes a lot of difference.  Karen I am jealous you got rain.  That will cool it down for you a lot.  We did go out and sing happy birthday to Jeff.  Me and dad and Kay and Julie all went out and I bought a little chocolate cake.  It was a lot of fun.  We sat on the porch and talked for a while.  It was really nice.  We all wore our masks so I think Jeff felt safe.  I am going into work tomorrow so that will be a nice change.  I have a mamogram at 445 so I will leave work and go to that.  Dad did have a doctor's appointment today but we did it virtual and it was so nice.  He is in Ogden so we just got on the phone and did the appointment.  Have a nice Thursday.  Robin that is amazing they can deliver in one day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...