Wednesday, August 5, 2020

plot twist

Work was good today. I was unmotivated but I made it out alive. Jeramy has been so tired lately and we think it is because our bed is so old. So we thought we would start looking around. Whelp we found one we liked and bought it. It's a tempurpedic bed but they make them softer now so it's not so foamy feeling. We splurged and got a king so we bought a new bed frame as well. It moved the head and feet so we can sleep anti gravity. It's pretty cool and wild. They can deliver tomorrow, so we took down our bed frame and decided to take our old matress to the living room to sleep by the evoprative cooler. Jenkins is not sure what to make of all of it. Hopefully it ends up being a nice bed. I'm excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...