Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Tuesday

Today was good.  Me an Tony walked this morning.  Then I had some time to sew.  Oliver's friend from exercise class wanted to play.  Her Mom and brother came over and we visited for a while.  I said she could play while the little boy took a nap so she could have a break.  It was fun to have the little girl play.   I was hot after she left so we watched a movie.  We didn't have any food so I went shopping.  Isaac had magic graduation tonight. He earned "bucks" and could buy something from the store.  He gave all three kids and angry birds blanket which was really nice of him.  When we came home Oliver went and visited Cher next door for a while.  I took the dog on a walk by myself which was nice.  We are watching Lord of the rings a bit at night.  The kids are really liking it.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...