Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday

It was so good to see everyone yesterday.  Thanks for meeting up.  Today was a good day.  Me and Tony walked this morning and it was nice.  Exercise class was fun, I feel like I am finally getting the hang of it.  After lunch we went to the fair grounds and turned a quilt into the fair.  I have never done it before and decided to be brave.  It will be fun to have it in the fair.  Then we went and bought backpacks and school supplies.  Thank you again Karen, you are so generous.  We had a fun time.  Oliver got Minecraft, Ruth JoJo and Isaac just plain stuff which is good for his age.  We got some more paints so we painted when we got home which was fun.  We saved our dinner money and used it tonight to get Thai food, they are closed on Sunday.  It tasted good.  We went on a walk and watched some of the Lord of the rings.  It is a long movie.   I am sewing a bit again and I  finishing up a scrap quilt.  It is turning out good, I attached a picture of a block of it. Love you guys, you are the best.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...