Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thursday

 I am glad that everyone had a good day.  I am glad you got a bigger bed Robin, that will be awesome.  At book group a lady asked if I enter a quilt and she had taken a picture of it.  It was nice of her to do that.  It was nice to know how it did also.  We are going to the fair tomorrow which will be fun. Today was good but busy.  The kids had dentist appointments and they don't have any cavities which was awesome.  The wanted a prize so we went to McDonald's for lunch.  Oliver went over to a friend's house after lunch.  We took Tony and got his rabbies shot and they were more organized this time.  Had had book group tonight which was fun.  Casey took the kids out to ice cream and they had a good night.  Love you guys 


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...