Sunday, October 25, 2020

Dumplings

 It snowed here.  I bet we had 2 inches before noon.  I think we got lake effect snow.  We went to the new target on Redwood Road today to get better glue dots for the halloween parties.  We also went to Joanns.  it was nice to be out and about.  We went to Arby's for lunch.  Dad has been craving that.  I made chicken and dumplings for dinner.  It tasted good.  Warmed us up.  Be careful in the cold weather.  I think fall allergies are for sure done now.  Karen is taking us to a comedian tomorrow night.  That will be fun.  One of the girls in our office things she has COVID and is getting tested tomorrow.  I am going in early 3 days this week to help with screenings.  Have a nice Monday.  I can't believe how fast October has gone.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...