Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday

 I worked from home today and that was nice.  I went to Smiths on my lunch hour and that felt nice to get out.  I made mongolian beef for dinner and it is so good.  I found this bottle of sauce at Smiths and I love it.  I finished up getting everything ready for Halloween for Logan and we are ready to go.  I think we will try to leave after work if the traffic isn't too bad.  If traffic is bad we might go home and wait until a little later.  Not much else to report on my side.  Robin, I hope you had a fun mini vacation.  That is nice you got to do that.  Karen, I am glad that you got your test done.  It was warmer today.  I didn't have to use my space heater at all.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...