Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday

 It was cold this morning but I got all my winter stuff on and it was great. No was worried about Tony so we didn't go far but he seemed fine.  I forgot to get a treat for Ruth to take to school because she is super star today.  So we ran and got one before school.  Isaac was nervous that he would be late but it was fine.  Exercise class was fun, we did high today.  I did math and we went over Newton-Raphson, it helps you find the minimums.  Ruth got to wear her witches costume to her dance class and she was so happy and excited.  She had fun.  I took Tony another walk while she was gone.  It has been so cold and the kids don't have coats that work.  Oliver's zipper doesn't work.  Randy got a job at the sportsman so we met Casey there to look for coats and say hi.  They didn't have any so we went to Al's and they were really expensive.  We ended up at Kohl's and got the kids nice coats.  Oliver looks sad in the picture because he is going to miss his old coat.  Casey had to go back to work because he had a late meeting with Australia.  Me and the kids did homework and watched a show for a bit.  Love you guys and have a fun week off Robin.


Love

Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...