Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wednesday

 Today was warmer which was nice.  Everything was pretty normal.  I walked, went to exercise class and did math.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was so nice outside.  Ruth started to tell me all the things she is learning at dance class which was fun and cute to watch. I cleaned and folded laundry.  Oliver made a tower out of boxes.  The young men and women delivered treats for the kids so they dressed in their costumes.  I have to dress up for preschool tomorrow so I made a pumpkin hat and am going to wear a jackolatern shirt.  It might be dumb.  Love you guys.


Love

Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...