Saturday, October 31, 2020

Trick or Treat

 Robin, I bet you have never had such a quiet Halloween.  I am glad you got trick or treaters.  We had a really nice day. We got up and had free breakfast and than swam and checked out.  I helped Rachel get rid of some toys and books.  There were tears but we did it.  We went to Hu Hot for lunch and then did a corn maze.  I love corn mazes.  It was a lot of fun.  We came home and even got some trick or treaters.  Just one group but there were a lot of them.  We watched Arsenic and Old Lace and that was fun.  Don't forget to fall back.  You get a whole hour of extra sleep.  The ceramics we did the other day are done so I think we are going to go pick them up and meet Karen in Park City.  Robin if you are working from home on Thursday we will be down there all day.  If you want to go to lunch we will take you out.  The dentist is right by Walmart.  The weather is so nice.  Enjoy that.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...