Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunday

 It is so cold.  It snowed a tiny tiny bit and the kids were so excited.  They got all their winter stuff out.  Casey went to Clifton to cut wood.  They had a good time and he was back for dinner which was nice.  We went to church this morning.  Oliver slept through most of it.  I had a meeting and that went good.  After lunch we walked to the park.  It was nice to get out.  Tony loves going to the park and was so excited.  Isaac wore shorts and no gloves so he was cold so we didn't stay super long.  Oliver was running around with Tony downstairs after dinner and crashed into the garbage can.  He has a big bruise on his chin.  I can't believe it is almost Halloween.  I hope everyone has a good Monday.


Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...