I went into work early again this morning. I got to leave at 2 though so that was nice. It was a good day. I finished the training I was doing about 10 and then just got caught back up on stuff the rest of the day. I was tired when I got off work so I took a nap. It was nice. I hope everyone had a great Friday. Bye
Friday, October 30, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
That is lame Robin, that is crazy it was so much more. Today was good for us. Isaac had to leave early for region, it was in Layton. He ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment